Check in time is 4 p.m. Check out time is 10 a.m. ETA is appreciated.
Due to the shutdown for the coronavirus, we have been closed since April and looking forward to resuming operations soon!!
We are reopening June 1st!
We’ve took great pride in the past in turning over very clean cabins, and will abide by any new rules associated with this outbreak. We are disinfecting everything!!
We will not be installing our Water trampoline this year to help protect from the spread of the virus.
Our grounds are spacious enough for you and your family to keep a safe distance from other guest and
We are looking forward to seeing you all very soon!
$150 deposit required for your reservation, check reservation page for availability
- after our 2019 season, we are no longer be allowing pets. With the exception for hunting dogs during season, or service animals, or Grandma’s lap dog that never gets left behind!
- You are responsible for your cabin and any damages occurred during your stay. Please notify us of any maintenance issues ASAP!
- Please respect the other guests and quite by 11p.m.
- Please bring beach towels for use outside, we provide 10 towels per cabin for the week! We can replace your used towels for$1.00 each with a wash cloth included, with the return of your used ones.
- Please no unattended children on the water.
- Some life vests available for your use, bringing your own guarantees you have one that fits.
- Dumpster is provided, please place all trash in it before departing for home.
- NO smoking in our cabins, ashcans and fire pits outside that you can’t miss , PLEASE no butts on the grounds or in our lake! THANK YOU!!
- If you are using one of our boats, please follow all Michigan boating laws. Life vests available. Motor rental also available.
- We provide a fish cleaning station and ask to put fish scraps in bucket for owner to take away.